Close

210 Ellicott Street | Historic Warehouse Condominiums

Mixed-use, Adaptive Reuse Development

Located in the heart of Downtown Buffalo, 210 Ellicott is one of the early pioneers in downtown adaptive reuse. Originally constructed in 1913 as the Seneca Paper Co. warehouse, the vacant 7-story building was redeveloped into a mix of 30 upscale residential lofts and 8,800 square feet of commercial space.

Listed on the National register of Historic Places, the project took advantage of Federal Historic Tax Credits, which required the development team to coordinate extensively with the New York State Historic Preservation Office and comply with Federal Department of the Interior Preservation Standards. The project received a Brick by Brick award from Business First and an award from Preservation Buffalo Niagara.

The property recently received approval from the New York State Attorney General to convert the units into for sale residential and commercial condominiums.