Close

St. Peter & Paul Church

Church & Parish Center

Founded in 1844, Saints Peter & Paul Church in the Village of Hamburg, NY has a proud tradition of catholic ministry to the population in Buffalo's south towns. In 2007 Schneider Architectural Services, PC assisted the parish with the design and construction of a new parish center. The new facility provides interior circulation to all of the church facilities, connecting the existing school, church and parish outreach center via the new parish center. Major modification were made to the existing school building to address educational needs such as computer labs and library space. The addition provides universal access to the handicapped and features a multi-purpose hall, which can be used as a gymnasium, an auditorium with stage, or as a banquet hall complete with an attached full service commercial grade kitchen. A new daily mass chapel serves as a centerpiece to the design.